Our Adoption Counselors work with our adopters to help them have a positive and successful experience adopting one of our rescue dogs. Adoption Counselors can assist in one or more of the following areas:
- Interacting with potential adopters at adoption events or over the phone to find out what type of dog they are looking for
- Conducting home visits to make sure a prospective home is safe for the needs of a rescue German Shepherd Dog
- Bringing adopters in touch with foster homes that have dogs that may be a good fit
- Helping adopters complete any necessary paperwork
- Sharing information about dog care and training
- Following up with adopters by phone once they have adopted a rescue dog
If you would like to find out about being an Adoption Counselor, please complete the Volunteer Questionnaire online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process. We look forward to talking to you!