List your GSD On Our Site
If you would like to list your dog on our site, please send a photo or two and a brief but detailed bio by email to email@example.com.
To list your dog on our site:
The dog must be a purebred (or mostly purebred) German Shepherd.
2. It must be spayed or neutered and up-to-date on vaccinations.
3. Owners may ask up to $300 adoption fee for their dogs, to help cover the cost of spaying/neutering and vaccinations.
Please send us:
An ad for your dog telling name, age, sex, size, temperament, personality,
any health or behavioral problems, any training, how long you've owned, how
your dog is with kids, cats and other dogs; what kind of home you think would
be best for your dog, etc.
2. Your name, phone number and/or email address.
3. Two photos of your dog if desired. One portrait and one side view of the dog's body would be ideal. Please photograph your dog in natural light rather than using a flash to avoid red eye.
4. A photo copy of the spay/neuter certificate is required.
Please photos, and spay/neuter verification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "courtesy listing."
or by regular mail to:
Golden State German Shepherd Rescue
Post Office Box 2956
Alameda, CA 94501